Moomba Park Primary is excited to launch our new Parent Portal called Xuno. Some of you have already experienced our new sign in & out process at the office. XUNO (pronounced Zoo-no) is a FREE App that enables families to log in and have immediate access to student information. Information available to you will include your students’ attendance at school, first aid reports, school interviews bookings, Events and Newsletters.
We are aiming to provide more information of your child’s progress at school. We’ll begin with basic communication via the app and slowly build to being a full suite of departments for Parents, Students and Staff. They will include Notices, Messages, Calendars, Newsletters, School Reports, Events, Camp, excursions, Payments & Attendance.
When your child/children start at Moomba Park Primary School you will receive the ‘XUNO Welcome’ email. The email will be sent to the email address you have supplied to our school on your enrolment details.
If you did not get this email please contact the office.
We ask you to please sign in and activate the account for your family.
When you click for the password, please note it down as you will need it for the future.
The address for XUNO is https://moombaparkps.xuno.com.au/index.php
We look forward to connecting with you through XUNO!
XUNO FAMILY ON YOUR DEVICE
How to download the school app XUNO FAMLY and how to log in:
1. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play and download the FREE XUNO Family app.
2. Once downloaded to your device open the XUNO Family app and register. To register you will need to search for our school name by typing Moomba in the ‘School Name’ box. When the full school name appears select it.
3. Your Username will be the email address at which your received the ‘Welcome to XUNO’ email.
4. Your Password will be the one you set up using the ‘Welcome to Xuno’ email.
5. Once you are logged into the app you can view you name and your child/rens names. You can also see:
· SCHOOL CALENDAR
· NEWS & NOTICES
· FIRST AID INCIDENTS
Please do not hesitate to pop into the office should you require assistance.